For Physicians and By Physicians: The Texas Health Care Advantage
If you’re looking for a physician group that provides you freedom and autonomy combined with comprehensive administrative support services, Texas Health Care is for you.
Texas Health Care is always looking for new opportunities to partner with physicians in all specialty areas. For more information on membership and current opportunities, please contact Corey Harriman, RVP of Performance, at (817) 378-3633 or email@example.com.
The Texas Health Care Mission
Texas Health Care’s mission and purpose is to create a practice environment that allows our physician member-owners to maximize their time interacting with those who need them the most – their patients – and allows each physician to maintain a sense of professional satisfaction.
What are the benefits of Texas Health Care membership?
- Texas Health Care has no outside ownership, venture capital or hospital interests. Texas Health Care does not employ any physicians; our group is wholly-owned by our physician members.
- Texas Health Care physicians retain complete autonomy in running their individual practices.
- Texas Health Care coordinates most business office functions and other services through a central business office; including contracting, accounting, human resources, medical malpractice, credentialing, government compliance and ancillary services.
- By streamlining and standardizing the elements of medical practice that do not impact patient care, our physicians are able to spend time with those who need them the most – their patients.
- Texas Health Care is included in all of the major insurance company networks in North Texas.
- Physician member-owners have access to NextGen Healthcare Information Systems' electronic health record software.
- We own and operate a physical therapy service exclusively for Texas Health Care physician member-owners and patients.